Thursday, December 2, 2010

:: Interior Designer VS Lecturer Interior Design ::

After some interviews here and there.One day mama akhirnya dpt call dr one Interior Design company.Morning Interview at Sri Hartamas.Then afternoon mama dpt call from the company and person in charge say "ok we offer you the job"...yahoo.i got the job as INTERIOR DESIGNER anddd...no mo interview after this (mama mmg x suke sgt p interview)...

The other day mama dapat one call from one college pulak yg mama p interview b4 this.
They offer me post as INTERIOR DESIGN LECTURER...
TQ to my beloved friend ROSLINDA ROSLY sbb rekemen kan I yerk.Sorry la sbb slalu kaco u, tanye itu dan ini, sms u, x cukup kat phone kat FB lg.mst u stress kan nak malayan I.huhuhu...


Oh no...
Im in trouble...
Which one, which one, which one????
Help me...
tulung...tulung...tulung....

INTERIOR DESIGNER


@


LECTURER INTERIOR DESIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment