Sunday, May 8, 2011

:: Mother's Day ::

Happy Mother's Day

to my belove mam Sabariah Bt Lahir & my MIL Aimah Bt Mohd Jawi.
LOVE BOTH OF U SO MUCH....
muah muah muahhhhh...


also...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
to myself....terase tua sudah.
For this mothers day i wan to be with my LOVE Wan Syahmi Darwisy for the whole day.
Its mothers day okey.

Actually i have plan some surprise for both of my mom.
To my mom....semalam muke monyok jerk.me tau sbb ape.sbb me x wish "happy mothers day" to you as usual right.tp x pek tomorrow u will smile. believe me ye mak.
To my MIL...don't be sad ok couse me didn't celebrate with u today.i have to sattle some thing special for you..i promise u also will smile tomorrow.wait for tomorrow ok mak.
To my hubby...plz don’t angry with me.

*hope everything going smooth.saye mmg selalu gile mcm nih.so jgn benci saye ok.....

 

2 comments: